My instinct is to stop even at the green light to make sure i wasnt going to get hit... and cars behind me have honked probably thinking "you idiot its open green means GO"...like i have done many times behind someone else...why do i do that if i know the green light means go and its safe,the gate is wide open? Is it my mistrust or doubt? Last week I stopped. I stopped believing and trusting in the destination and purpose of my faith in some areas and have been waiting in caution...
I heard an audible car horn this morning in my head as I read my devotion....
"when you walk your steps will not be hampered, when you run you will not stumble"Prov 4:12 "We walk by faith, not by sight" 2Cor 5:7
God is not going to open the gate for me if i am not sure of Him. He doesnt like to be untrusted, just like you or I dont like the feeling of being mistrusted...If He says Go He means Go...it doesnt matter if it was yesterday, a month a go or 10 years ago...the light has been green this whole time! God has been calling me nearer to Him since i invited His son in my heart. Its been a never ending-eternal road with a wide open gate. Sure, there are times where God closes a door and I have to take heed and wait, but the gate to His ways and purpose is always open, He never said stop coming to me when it looks scary.He never said stop driving towards me. He never said take a break till it gets easier...He said walk by faith and not by sight, and as you walk you will not be hindered, and you will not stumble.Faith doesn't need to stop at a green light.
Faith continues moving in darkness knowing the light is green!
This is may be redundant. And it may mirror a prior post. but how many times will it take me to learn a relearn God and His ways? point is....im still umcomfortable. and thats okay. im still struggling. and thats ok. I just cant stop. He honked at me and said GO...or else He will close the gates to my calling, to my opportunities, to my lessons, to my character building.He has every right to if i dont trust what He already said. He has every reason to HONK!
He is saying to me...meesh, ive already made the way and opened the gate...stop freaking out and GO, what you are going through is just what you need to get where you are going TO. Keep comin.
sigh. Okay God...pedal to the metal....here i go.

No comments:
Post a Comment