So remember that "busy" blog i wrote a while ago? where I didn't want to be too busy to feel that tug from God at any random moment...yea...well im so blessed to be broken by God in the midst of my work day. A simple email turned into answered prayer...answered miracle...
I am amazed at how many times i sit and tell someone how they should look at things and believe in things when their circumstance is a huge mountain and their storm is raging beyond belief...how easy it is for me to just tell someone how to remove the doubt and trust God...at one point, God told me to hold my tongue...stop speaking it and do it. I remember when i learned how to believe in someone and to take needs and burdens to prayer and CHEER GOD on instead of cheering the person on...there is a difference...not abandoning the person in need, just cheering God on...countless times my prayers have been:
"Come on God" "Just a little more God" "I know you can do it God" Realizing that i didn't have their raging storm or mountain in front of ME...i could do a little more than just saying its gonna be ok. but actually believe in the place of people who cant...i had convinced myself that my friends miracle was already in the process long before she actually began to believe...I had taken ownership of believing in the impossibility in front of her...FOR her...what if we all believed this hard for someone? GOD would be honored. What if we believed like this for our own lives? On another note....
Do we even have to?
There is a scripture in the bible that has pulled me through so many times...and its the blatant simplicity of it... it says "when I am faithless he is still Faithful" for he is not a man that he should lie...How crazy is that? That he can look past my doubt and still bless me? That he cant lie even if he wanted to because the promise is already truth for him...like he cant go and change his mind about the promise He gave you because He already WON....its already done....therefore you win.
I felt God saying to me..."Ive been there and done that" He is already in my tomorrow...he is already blessing my marriage even before i can even try on my dress. He is playing and touching kids lives at Camp Joy long before I even drive up that mountain. He is giving me favor with people about a non profit long before i can even fall asleep and dream it.
I'm over here freaking out at my circumstance and he is already in it and dancing on the other side.... I guess believing is KNOWING even when you don't know. Its cheering God on...but really He turns that right back and cheers me on... "Come on Michelle" "Just a bit longer baby" "You can do it Michelle" "Keep coming" He is at the finish line. He sees the miracle. He sees the lack. He sees the hurdle. He sees it...he has been there and done that...
Keep comin. You'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment