I have had crazy nothing to say moments this week. Just overwhelmed i guess by life...I have fallen asleep in my makeup twice this week...I have the pimple to prove it...I dont know. I dont what this feeling of incompleteness comes from. The feeling of emptiness. I mean God is with me...but its like im disconnected from people...Things are kinda bothering me...my feelings get hurt. Im a mess. Does anyone eve have problems like this? like you feel good. I mean in Gods will but like in this weird place where you need something to happen but you dont know what...Im on the verge of something another idea, God is trying to say something to me and Im trying to listen but all I hear is dead space. Empty.
Its the emptiness before the filling. God needs to empty me of my thoughts and expectations and people and STUFF. and just empty me. The way he does it? well like this...through a blog of realizing how awesome this is. To feel like im about to get a present. or be surprised...like this "He is up to something" sensation...i dont even have a hunch as to what it could be.
Im in the dark and i feel like im being talked about or information is being withheld and i dont like it... but its coming. and all because im
empty.
No comments:
Post a Comment