I drive. I drive a great car. when im stressed or need to clear my head i drive away. Usually to Laguna beach which ive called "peace" since i was 22...im 27 now, and for the past 5 years i have really gotten to know MEESH...
meesh is my secret kind of nickname. No one really calls me meesh unless they feel close to me. Its an inside joke that i forgot but it just stuck...and so i use it as an escape to identify myself when im vulnerable to being raw and blunt and casual and everything I am and cant be at work or in front of people i dont know.
So intheheartofmeesh, is a blog that will let me be meesh. no holding back.
I started to write a book a while back...and i usually get to my computer, write three words and delete 2, write 3 delete 2...i mean i think im crazy half the time. and think why would people want to read this? Its unreal the amount of information i think about on a daily basis. Sadly, its usually very helpful to someone who may need it..and because i think im crazy it never makes it out of my mouth....hopefully this will change that...=) stay tuned...its comin...ya sure you want to hear it? (there i go again)...
No comments:
Post a Comment